Sunday 21 September 2008

Cake Hole

I spent the first part of the week wandering round the house aimlessly whilst Ben was at work and Hema were out of gloss paint (!), but I soon started feeling better when I finally decided to make a proper go at a cake making venture I've been thinking about for a while, where I'll make birthday cakes to order and deliver them to people in their offices in Amsterdam.

It's nice to have the time to work on projects, and this one is the perfect solution to my cake obsession - I get to make cakes but I don't have to eat them! So, I've decided to call the business 'Cake Hole', and have set up this blog, which I'm quite proud of.

I made an amazing chololate cake, which Ben took into the AKQA office, and they really liked it, so hopefully that'll drum up some business. Next, I need to make a flyer for friends to put up in their offices, and see if anyone'll order any. Hope so.

On the cycle home from our weekly Observer Newspaper run, I found this cup and saucers in the street - I love them, and they were free!

Debs

No comments: